Wondering how artificial intelligence can help you with content creation? Here is a list of the best AI software to improve your content.
We have all heard about the new and innovative world of artificial intelligence (AI) and how it will revolutionize the way we do business, I know I have. From the first moment I heard about AI, I have scoured the web to find the best products I can use to significantly improve how I go about producing content.
Lucky for me I came across a lot and was able to test some of them out to determine whether or not they are worth getting.
In this article, I will be listing some of the best AI software to improve your content. AI can be used for almost anything so I included AI software for writing, photo editing, and audio/video editing.
Table of Contents
While making this list I took into consideration the software’s affordability, usefulness, and ease of use to ensure that it will be useful to most of you.
AI Writing Software
Jasper.ai (formally Jarvis.ai)
Jasper.ai is a copywriting tool that uses an AI called Jasper to write witty conversion-optimized copy. The copywriting platform is geared towards marketers, entrepreneurs, or agencies looking to write high-converting content.
The software offers templates that write social posts, ads, emails, website content, and so much more. With Jasper.ai you can complete high-quality content 10 times faster.
Jasper.ai has a few great features to support your writing endeavors such as :
- Folders and team sharing
- Workspace document management
- Over 40+ template types
- Two document styles assistant and free form
- Proven marketing frameworks like AIDA, PAS, and before-after-bridge
- Rewriting tools
- Summary tool
- Support 11 different languages
Jasper.ai has 3 subscription plans: Regular, Pro, and Boss Mode.
- Regular $29 / month for 20,000 words
- Pro $109 / month for Unlimited words
- Boss Mode $119/ month for Unlimited words and Jasper command.
All plans offer a free trial so you can give it a test drive before committing. We have done a more in-depth review of it, so you can check that out here.
ProWritingAid is the ultimate grammar and spelling toolbox for writers and editors of all levels. It eliminates common writing errors such as spelling errors, grammar mistakes, and excessively long sentences, and also offers writing style suggestions.
ProWritingAid makes writing easier, more enjoyable, and instantaneous. Since it integrates with MS Word/Outlook, Google Docs, Scrivener, Open Office, and Final Draft you can edit anywhere. Their browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge will allow you to check your work on almost any website, including popular social media sites.
Useful features offered:
- Grammar and Plagiarism Checker
- Punctuation Checker
- Spell check
- Style formatting
- In-app lessons on how to improve writing.
ProWritingAid has 3 subscription plans:
- A monthly subscription for $20/month
- A yearly subscription for $79/month
- A lifetime subscription for $399
The chrome extension is freely available so go ahead and test it out, if it matches your needs then you can go right ahead and choose one of the subscription plans.
Rytr is another innovative new AI writing assistant that will help you create high-quality content in just seconds, without the need for expensive writers or hours of tedious work. This tool will not fail to produce original content for any type of use case from blogs to emails and ads.
Some of the key features of Rytr include:
- Provides 30+ languages and 20+ tones of voice to choose from for generating content
- Offers a wide variety of use cases/templates (30+) to choose from.
- Rytr has an extremely easy-to-use interface, it is by far one of the easiest content generators/ writing assistants to use.
Ryter is by far one of the most affordable writing software you will ever come across. With this users are given the opportunity to test out the software and determine if they want to move up to the premium version.
- Monthly subscription $29 per month
Next on our list of best ai writing software is Copysmith, which is able to produce a wide range of high-quality copies in mere minutes with its ever-growing collection of useful templates.
Copysmith offers services for rewriting content, writing product descriptions and giving content ideas for blogs, and much more. It has a chrome extension that is available to its users and is also integrated with Shopify as a product description generator app. Copysmith has a blog post generator feature that allows you to create an entire blog post by making a few inputs. All that is needed is an introductory paragraph, some keywords and you will be good to go.
Copysmith is another writing software that has affordable prices. It has 4 subscription plans: starter, professional, teams, and enterprise.
- Starter: $19 per month
- Professional: $59 per month
- Teams: $118 per month for 2 users
- Enterprise: This plan is custom, to get the pricing you would have to contact Copysmith.
Grammarly is a great tool to have on hand when you’re writing anything from emails, blog posts, or even job applications.
It can help to point out any grammatical errors and give feedback in the form of suggestions that will improve your writing quality significantly. The free version covers all basic necessities (such as grammar/spelling), but if that is not enough then there is always the premium which goes into much more detail like stylistic advice and best practices.
Grammarly identifies the basic and advanced grammar and punctuation errors such as comma splices and fragments, it also gives the reasoning behind the errors. It also scans for spelling errors to correct them, checks for any cases of plagiarism, and provides suggestions to improve your writing style to improve its readability.
Grammarly has 3 plans: free, premium, and business.
Getting a free version of Grammarly is as simple as getting the chrome extension. It is the best way to expose yourself to the features and benefits.
The price for the premium plans are:
- $144 per year for the annual payment plan ($12 per month)
- $60 per quarter for the quarterly plan ($20 per month)
- $30 per month for the monthly plan
AI Photo Editing Software
Luminar AI is a groundbreaking new software that allows users to automate time-consuming and complex image editing tasks in seconds. It’s ideal for photographers, graphic designers, or anyone who wants stand-out imagery without the hassle.
The software has styles specifically tailored towards portraits, landscapes, fashion shoots, nature shots, and more, letting you create beautiful masterpieces without spending hours at your computer.
Luminar Ai has tools to enhance the environmental elements of your outdoor photos like the sky replacement and atmosphere tools. With these tools, you can enhance your photos by adding light rays and replacing the sky.
Also, the skin and portrait enhancer tools are able to smoothen your skin tone, remove wrinkles, spots and pimples in photos.
The template-based editing styles of Luminar ai makes the software easy to use.
- Make a one-time payment of $47 for only the Luminar Ai software on a single device and $59 on 2 devices.
- Make a one-time payment of $94 for the Luminar Ai bundle on one device and $115 for 2 devices.
You get a 30-day money-back guarantee when you purchase the software.
For photographers looking to experiment with their photos without investing too much time or money, Phorolemur is perfect to use. It is cheap and has a simple user interface that uses advanced algorithms on images for maximum results with minimal input from you. If you are the type who wants to be fully involved in the editing process then this might not be for you.
All that is needed to get the software started is to upload your photo and wait for the software to scan the image and add enhancements where necessary. Some of the features offered by Photolemur include:
- Skin and face enhancement
- Exposure compensation
- Sky enhancement for outdoor photos
Photolemur offers a single license for $35 and a family license for up to 5 users for $55. It is one of the more affordable editing software affordable. A free version is also available with limited access to features but it can be a good starting point.
Lensa is one of the best mobile editing apps to choose from to take your selfies and portraits from good to perfection. The app has an extremely simple interface, all you need to do is upload your photo and select the “magic correction” feature for the magic to work. It has tools that can enhance facial features, replace or blur backgrounds, add unique filters and special effects, and a lot more.
Lensa is fully inclusive, available on both android and IOS devices. The great thing about the app is that you can use it for 7 days free of charge, after that you can get the paid version for an affordable cost of $39
Here is a tool that we can all make use of. Remove.bg is pretty straightforward, if you have backgrounds you want to remove from your photos then this is the software to do it.
With Remove.bg, you can upload your photos and have the background removed with fantastic accuracy in seconds. You can then download the results with no decline in the photo quality. The software is browser-based so all you have to do is get on their website and you will be good to go.
Remove.bg uses a credit system, to remove the background of a single photo will cost you 1 credit.
When using the free version of the software you can get only 1 free credit, but you can earn more by referring others to the site. The paid version of Remove.bg includes a Subscription Plan and a Pay As You Go plan that are really affordable.
- 40 credits per month for $9
- 200 credits per month for $39
- 500 credits per month for $89
- 1200 credits per month for $189
- 2800 credits per month for $389
This plan offers a 14-day money-back guarantee and allows you to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription. You can also roll over extra credits.
Pay as you go:
- 1 credit for $1.99
- 10 credit for $9
- 75 credit for $49
- 200 credits for $99
- 500 credits for $199
Photoshop is a big name in the editing world, almost everyone knows about it. Well, Abode has recently given Photoshop a facelift in the form of an Ai tool called “Neural Filters”.
These filters are capable of performing skin smoothing, artifact removal, and style transfer. Additional Ai beta filters are also available and are able to perform black and white colorization and upscaling which have further boosted the performance of the software.
These beta filters are currently being worked on so we are sure that Photoshop will be fully stacked with Ai features in short order.
The most affordable plan for Photoshop that you can take advantage of is the Creative Cloud Photography plan at $9.99 per month. If you want to step it up a notch you can get the Single App plan for $20.99 a month or the All App plan for $52.99 a month.
AI Audio/Video Editing Software
Speechkit makes it possible to take written text and turn it into audio so that readers can now become listeners and you can expand your audience base. There are existing apps that provide a similar service but they fall short in a big way, the audio sounds robotic. Speechkit offers natural-sounding audio that is an accurate representation of a human voice with positive inflection and all.
Do you have a newsletter or a blog? Well, now you can have a podcast by converting your existing written content into audio. The software supports a wide variety of languages and dialects (over 20), another way that allows your content to reach a broader audience.
Speechkit payment plans have 3 tiers:
- Starter – for $17 per month when paid annually ($208) or $19 per month when paid monthly.
- Newsdesk – for $90 per month when paid annually ($1080) or $99 per month when paid monthly.
- Enterprise – this has a custom cost so you would have to contact Speechkit for a price.
Pictory is an innovative AI technology that converts long-form content such as blogs, podcasts, and webinars, into high-value, shareable videos in seconds. Pictory allows you to create eye-catching presentations or captivating stories to reach more people across all social media platforms.
Pictory converts blogs and written content to videos by:
- Extracting important sentences from the text using AI.
- Create anchor videos from visuals obtained from a media library, licensed from Shutterstock.
- Apply Ai-generated voice-over or make your own recording.
Pictory converts long-form videos by:
- Transcribing the input video into text with the use of AI.
- Edit the video by editing the transcription.
- Use AI to extract the top highlights.
You can test out the free version of Pictory.ai to create 3 videos. If it is to your liking then you can move on to 1 of the 3 paid plans: Standard, Premium, and Enterprise.
- Standard – for $19 per month when paid annually ($228) or $29 per month when paid monthly.
- Premium – for $39 per month when paid annually ($468) or $59 per month when paid monthly.
- Enterprise – this has a custom price so you would have to call Pictory.ai for the cost.
Descript is an excellent video and audio editing software that tries to do a little bit of everything. Descript is the all-in-one software, you can do podcasting, transcription, screen recording, and video editing with it. It is the perfect environment for developing all forms of audio/visual content.
Some key features of Descript are the Overdub, Filler Word Removal, Studio Sound, and Subtitle tools.
- The overdub tool is used for “ultra-realistic voice cloning” for any type of narration or voiceover.
- The filler word removal feature does exactly what you think it does, it purges your recordings of filler words like “um” and “uh”. Now you will have a silky smooth recording.
- The Studio Sound feature allows you to have a studio-quality recording without a studio. With a single click, it erases background noise and enhances your voice.
- With the Subtitle feature, you will be able to transcribe your video and have the best captions in minutes.
All these useful features are possible with the help of AI.
Descript offers a free version that provides limited access to its features, it is a good way to get familiar with the software and determine if it is a right fit for you or not.
The paid version has 3 plans: Creator, Pro, and Enterprise.
- Creator – $12 per month
- Pro – $24 per month
- Enterprise – this plan is custom, you would have to contact Descript for pricing.
There are so many writing, image, audio and video editing software available to us these days that it can be difficult for creators of any kind to find the right one. That is why we wanted to give you a review of some AI-generated and aided tools, so you have an easier time finding what suits your needs best.
Now go forth and create with confidence knowing that despite your skill level, you have some great AI powered tools at your disposal.
If you have tried any of these AI software or know of others that can help out with content creation please feel free to leave us a comment and tell us about it, we love hearing from our readers!